Old 11 Oct 2018, 17:14 (Ref:3856135)   #111
Cinghio44
Veteran

Italy
Abruzzo
Cinghio44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM10 View Post
Good for Tavano, he showed to be fast after a long break. Cupra has also a good talent with Greco, who obtained great results with a DSG car.

Ferrara deserved more, for sure. His Alfa has been a bit unreliable, he had too much technical failures. I hope he will try again next year.

Very bad year for Baldan, since the first race at Imola it was clear that it wouldn't have been a good season.

A bit dissatisfied by Larini and Mugelli, maybe Schmarl could have been done better also. Thumbs up for Bettera instead.

Overall, TCR has finally given us back the Italian Touring Car Championship. Now we have a good championship to watch. A lot of cars, good drivers, good show. Hope for more next year, especially with Subaru and Fiat.
Absolutely a great championship with a lot of good drivers and different cars. It would be better with a bit more racing time. Next year I want see them in Imola

Shame for the Alfa team V-Action, they could win the championship with more luck. Anyway I can accept the Tavano win He's also a former Alfa driver