View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2011, 12:47 (Ref:2814174)   #27
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico Spaggiari View Post
Hi everyone. I am wondering if the new modifications (red text) of article 8.3.2 onwards (diagonal member for Ct and GT over 2.000cc- roof reinforcement- doorbars) apply to all periods of cars or from period F or....
Kind regards.

Enrico
Enrico, my take on this- as someone with no authority at all on the subject, but have tried to interpret the regs - is that it is over 2 litre CT and GTS cars of all periods.

Which means from Jan 1947 (Start of 'E') through to whenever CT & GTS finish- could be mid 80s or later- get confused trying to work that bit out!

Maybe I am wrong regarding period 'E' cars but looks like that from Jan 1962 'F' onwards like your Mustang are included. But this is only my interpretation- hopefully some clarification will come from race organisers and scrutineers before our seasons start!

Makes me glad only have under 2 litre car- but perhaps FIA saving that for next year!