View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2018, 15:49 (Ref:3840373)   #100
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nononsensecapeesh View Post
IT WOULD BE 97 if you include Round 25 at Brands Hatch in 2001 where Plato came 2nd but was awarded maximum points because the actual winner Anthony Reid wasn't eligible for points yet Reid is credited with 15 wins including that Brands Hatch race - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Reid

Once again, I've done the necessary counting, I've done the research and I have a whole spreadsheet to prove it.
I think I'll trust the official championship results over a spreadsheet thanks. And if you get full points for the win, then it's a win in my book.