View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2020, 11:34 (Ref:3951723)   #1191
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I thought Jamie Chadwick was their test driver.
No - she's their development driver, and part of their driver academy.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12...lopment-driver

Confined to the Simulator, and not behind the wheel of the live car it seems.

'As a Development Driver, Jamie will be fully immersed into the team both trackside and in the factory at Grove. Alongside a busy simulator programme, she will also attend three European races, starting at the British Grand Prix, and support the team in a number of media and marketing activities.'