View Single Post
Old 20 May 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3250765)   #80
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Too late for me to vote, but I'd venture a 4 or 5.

Driving round to a delta time is getting a bit much for me now too, so I'll begin to join the chorus (although I wanted nothing changed until year's end for fairness's sake; obviously Horner's relationship with those up top put paid to that). Still, nice to see favouritism swinging in a new direction (irony).

I also feel a bit sad today with the news about MotoGP being lost from free to air, just like Formula 1. It sucks some enthusiasm out of the sport for me, mainly due to the anger with the self-serving cretins at the top. Hopefully, they lose a shedload of sponsors and remind themselves who's actually paying for all this ultimately - the "consumer". You and I.