View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2019, 20:36 (Ref:3929147)   #85
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Must say though that I'd like to get into the chicane grandstand at some point in the race. So will get on line as soon as I can.
Which chicane?

If you mean Ford chicane and thus T23 then I recommend not bothering - it's not a great view, it's very cramped and you can get an excellent close-up of the cars up by the fence.

If you mean Dunlop chicane and thus T5 then absolutely go for it - it's a terrific view all the way down to the start-finish straight and up through the esses and under the bridge. Try to get a seat as far back as possible and on the side nearer the start-finish (though tbh the grandstands are only full for a few hours around the start and finish, at other times you can move freely around).