View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2016, 23:58 (Ref:3605246)   #8
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello everyone. Well today, we are at 37 days until the Daytona 500, which means that Speedweeks is just around the corner. I always consider the end of the college football season to be the doldrums of sports, but fortunately, it seems that this year, college season was a little longer and that they are seem to be extending the pro season (I really don't care that much for the pro game, but I'll watch it, just so I will have something to watch) a little as well. So the doldrums (the gap between football season's end and racing season's beginning) is a little narrower this year.

Some moves over the off season, of course Jeff Gordon is retired and starting his TV broadcast career. Tony Stewart's final year in the Cup Series. Truex Jr. will be in a Toyota instead of a Chevy, new rules package, that should provide better racing, though Johnson says, after the test that the cars are faster then last season, exactly the opposite of what NASCAR wanted. A whole lot more. Looking forward to season starting and our discussions for this coming year.