View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2018, 15:06 (Ref:3833039)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, you can walk easily from the Ford Chicane right around to Tertre Rouge. You can also walk out to the Porsche Curves (outside the circuit), although that's a bit of a trek and perhaps not something for the heat of the day (not when you're my age, anyway). Beyond that, you're looking for some kind of transport. This year I drove over for the first time and I found navigation out to Arnage (and Indianapolis) and Mulsanne Corner very easy, although having been passenger so many times, it was all very recognisable (other than a wrong turn leaving Arnage on Wednesday evening). From the main car parks (we use Parking Blanc), it only takes 10 minutes in light traffic to get to Arnage. But you can get held up (as we did during qually) by traffic passing along the road outside the circuit, made 100 times worse by the idiotic camping area marshals who allow cars to block the road while accessing the campsite). If you're going out to Mulsanne, it's another 15 minute or so drive. I recognised the way, but it's pretty well signposted. You'd then need to apply a multiplyer if you go by bike. Others here will probably do the bike trip and can give you a better idea. Having a car there is a real boon though. We always buy the extra Arnage/Mulsanne parking tickets and although others say they're not necessary, this year we were asked to show our ticket every time we went to Arnage or Mulsanne. They're only €15 so not much more than the cost of a sandwich americain merguez and a coke.