Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2020, 10:56 (Ref:3990692)   #81
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Regarding riding with injuries, back in the 70s/80s when I swapped to 2 wheels and was doing Motocross we used to travel to see the world championships. I used to follow Hakan Carlqvist who one year when trying to defend the championship rode with his broken leg in plaster ! I also remember when he said that he "had a dream" in that he was so far ahead in a race that he stopped on the last lap and had a beer and still won the race ! I was there when he actually did it at Namur in the Belgian MXGP !!! Rip Carla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch3tNHw8uBk
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !