View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2015, 12:27 (Ref:3580758)   #41
Starion13
Rookie

Starion13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Airhead, in my lengthy (apologies for that) I dont think I make a comment on whether it is right or wrong, whether I agree or disagree, whether I condone it or not. I have my private views and that they shall stay. My point was that the whole thing is playing to the exact thing the organisers and the subjectee's of the comment want - media attention and sponsor "air time".

I think you have found a soapbox and are not reading my comments and thinking about it, just an opportunity to express your views. I read your posts and I appreciate them for what they are - and respect your position. Now whether you or I disagree is something you will never know because a) its immaterial and b) its none of your business.

To make it easier for you I will explain mine... first post was a cynical look at the "background" to the incident. Second post was a comment on how times and values have changed and that we now live in a different world with different influences. I am not saying its right or wrong, better or worse just different. Its like parents chastising their kids for doing what they used to do.

And for what its worth, I have the highest respect for women and I hope Renae and co have a great race and do well.