Thread: IMSA Race 2018 Petit Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2018, 18:38 (Ref:3853021)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
https://twitter.com/VanthoorLaurens/...25623919067136

Can't wait. Hope to make it through the entire weekend this year.
Only if someone adds a muffler to that thing they call an engine. I know I'm the minority but I HATE the RSR engine note. Although it is better than the GT at FCY speeds, that's pathetic.

Road Atlanta is a busy place this week, think most everyone is testing there one day this week or next. And then Michelin testing on Monday after Petit.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.