View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2012, 21:47 (Ref:3028120)   #1359
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woohoo, chill folks. All I'm saying is please THINK CAREFULLY before posting. Casting accuasations such as 'Mark Petch board effectively stole the whole project' are really not acceptable while a case is before the court. You may think it's the case, you may even have something that you think proves it to be so - or not - but we're now in a situation where the facts will be presented in a legal situation and it's best to see what results from that.

I have no favourites - in fact I've been accused of bias by both sides, so I've probably got it about right! I've also no information that's credible that would sway me either way so no point in trying to persuade me.

Once the verdict is announced - and I suspect it will show neither side in a great light, then the gloves will be off - as long as we stay within the forum rules. In the meantime I merely ask you to be circumspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
It might also be worth mentioning that invoking the ire of Woolley has in the past resulted in banning of all NZ Touring Car topics from this forum for about three years, so I suggest you pull your head in.
I really don't want that to happen again, and no reason why it should if a little common sense is applied. It may not seem like it sometimes, but actually NZ is my favourite place in the world, populated by my favourite people, so keep me happy!