View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2019, 17:49 (Ref:3882466)   #220
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I understand the instantaneous bit. Again, to use an oil rig example, the TPS is does require a very purposeful action (you cannot accidentally do it), but once you activate it, there is no wait time. The generators are off, the valves will close, the blowdown valves will open, and all of your gas is going up the flare to be burnt off.

The 919 system looks good. It's very hard to accidentally push, but very easy to activate on purpose. If a 2 action system is not allowed, then that's what I'd design my buttons to be like.