View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2019, 17:33 (Ref:3883301)   #59
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Did one of the full season cars win last year? Honestly asking as I can't remember because it seems like winning and running the full season shouldn't get you 2 slots. But I'm open to being convinced why they should get 2
2x WEC Full Season entries (every WEC car gets a LM entry. Apart from Ginetta. lawl)
1x ELMS GTE-Am Championship
1x WEC GTE-Am Championship (This one is void, due to the 2x full season entries being one of these)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Hopefully a big chunk of the remaining cars for the entry list will be the IMSA GTLM entries.
I hope not. We're complaining about the lack of variety, and yet we allow 4 Fords and 4 Porsches. Factory cars shouldn't allow the lock out of 4 slots each. Only need Corvette and Risi over and that's a perfect GTE-Pro class. I think I'm probably alone on this, but I don't want 4 of everything. That's not variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Big old GT-Am grid then this year. I guess this probably isn't news to people who were paying attention, unlike me. But I guess we could have 18 or so come the race.
I suspect it will balance out. It's important for Am teams to have entries confirmed sooner, as it has budget and planning knock-on effects.