View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2019, 14:46 (Ref:3873437)   #215
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
So, this year my dear wife has excelled herself by buying me three books, two being motor-racing related, the other connected to my other vice, Monty Python. After flicking through all thee, I've decided that the one I couldn't put down was Eric Idle's Sortabiography: "Always look on the bright side of life". I'm trying to read it slowly (not because it's hard work, but to make it last), and am really enjoying it's written as if he's speaking every word, not full of belly laughs, but really very amusing and although I'm only up to page 33, the start of Chapter 6, I'd highly recommend it.
I was bought the Eric Idle book for Christmas too Not started it yet - I haven't finished the book I'm on yet (First Light by Geoff Wellum - another great read and one I'd highly recommend).