View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2020, 19:33 (Ref:3949445)   #234
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
I can't wait. I am sick to death of sports selling our direct streaming products to lock up their content at Foxtel, with their predatory policies and crap technology. Both Supercars and Cricket Australia sucked Murdoch's dick and canned money I would have given them directly, thank heavens for other options.

Hopefully with this change in landscape these bodies can realise the value of direct engagement and I will pay them all day long for what I want.
I agree Foxtel are on the way out but don’t think it is necessarily a great deal for the consumer.For example by the time I pay for the 4 streams I would get-F1,Moto GP,EPL and USPGA-I am already paying more than I would pay to Foxtel.Zero access to better than FTA coverage on any other sport and then there are things like my favourite sports event in the world the Le Mans 24 Hour where the race is not included in the WEC streaming package so no access.
If things go to all streaming either give up on watching a lot of stuff or be prepared to pay a lot more than you have under the Murdoch monopoly.