Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2022, 19:44 (Ref:4126755)   #27
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I see you have again decided to ignore the context and intent behind a post to try and score points from me.
No, not scoring points. Although I will confess to frustration at your posts. Let’s review where all this starts shall we? (Rhetorical question).

I was mainly referring back to the point I made that they were not all equal races. And my little joke previously “Petit Prix”.

And making the point back to your original post about it. I agree with you it is “not entirely comparable”. Not at all really. So in conclusion that there may have been 24 races of some such in 1950 that is not particular relevant to judging if there are too many races at the moment. Then there is everything else.

As for me trying to score points. No. I hope your incorrect thought there is not an excuse to ignore the underlying problem here.

Still I apologise for my part in this.