View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2015, 11:20 (Ref:3548313)   #49
F1 lobby
Rookie

Netherlands
F1 lobby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Speedpark Almere Holland

It has been already over a year that I asked you guys to help to design an extension of a real track located in Holland, Speeding Tortoise came up with the best efficient lay out for a cramped space of 1000 x 650 meters. The current track owner, investor and I presented his design made in Sketch Up and the local authorities were very enthousiastic and willing to approve the proposal but due to sound limitations the province board did not want to increase the noise limit to be able to hold at least some international events in sound category A, simular to F1 or MotoGP decibels, which couldn't exceed the maximum of 50Db measured at a distance of 1500 meters from the center point of the track site.
So that's why we had to give up the hope of having a descent new track realised, but now we contacted the province of Flevoland, Holland and their maximum allowed sound level limit is 57Db at the same distance of 1500 meters. That will be just enough to make it possible to organise a mayor international event in sound level category A at least twice a year.

Because SpeedingTortoise told me due to short of time not being able to finish the design any time soon now my proposal to you guys who can extend and optimize the current design in Sketch Up, is to do the job and getting paid of course for completing the presenting project. A dutch game design company SimBim studios will convert the Sketch Up file into a 3D animation to have a professional impression of the design ready to present at the local board of the province of Flevoland and the city of Almere, near Amsterdam, as soon as possible.

I added a pic with slobby sketches of the extension in the current design but all adjustments will be explained, the link to the sketch up file at the dropbox is in the reply of SpeedingTortoise here right above on this page but I think the link is not valid anymore, I can send you the file also in wetransfer if you like to have a look at it first.
Please contact me for further details

Last edited by F1 lobby; 13 Jun 2015 at 11:25.