View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2015, 15:04 (Ref:3568632)   #441
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im glad they have been thinking about it but at some point the concept has to move beyond the theoretical/drawing board and tried in the world.

a crazy idea, but FOM/FIA should buy up the next team that goes bust and start running it as a development lab. im sure they already have the ability to simulate and vet these ideas to a great deal but this strikes me as a concept that requires lots of real world testing and live during a GP weekend doesnt seem like the place to do that.