View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2018, 00:56 (Ref:3861004)   #1
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
[VASC2018R30R31] Coates Hire Newcastle 500, 23-25 Nov (WITH POLL)

So here it is Ladies and Gentlemen, the last event of the 2018 Championship season and the decider of who will win; Mr. Shane Van Gisbergen from the Red Bull Holden Racing Team/Triple Eight Race Engineering or Mr. Scott McLaughlin of Shell V-Power Racing Team/DJR Team Penske.

Mr. McLaughlin holds a slender 14 point lead from Mr. Van Gisbergen leading to a track that holds interesting memories for both Triple Eight and DJR-TP. Can we see a repeat of last year and see a Red Bull car claim the top gong or will Scotty Mac bury the painful ghosts of last year and grab his first ever championship?

Will be a very sombre but at same time honourable time as the Championship says farewell to it's golden long serving driver that is Mr. Craig Lowndes as he steps down from full time driving. Personally, as a fan and a good family friend, it'll be sad to see you retire Craig, hope the next chapter of your career will be good mate.

As for yours truly, I recently tripped over my go-kart and slammed my hand into a roller door breaking a carpal bone so will be at home on the lounge rather than the preferably giving mates a lending hand (pun somewhat intended) prepping their respective cars and giving Craig some words of thanks for being an idol from my childhood days.

Once more unto the breach dear friends and unleash the full sound and fury, signifying a Championship decider and a Championship victor. - Shakespeare