View Single Post
Old 4 May 2009, 07:04 (Ref:2454968)   #16
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for that Jason Richards bit... there it is!

To be honest Aussie01, the adding of "IE" on the end of my name to make ChappelLIE is a little childish, I'm not sure where you think I've "lied" but I'd appreciate you gorwing up a little and communicating like an adult. I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
It has been over a year since Scott was involved with TKR so interesting now all other issues have gone dead you pull this one out but carefully put in the word allegedlly.
I seem to remember Scott being involved with Team Kiwi Racing at Bathurst.... which correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got that being a little over 6 months ago.... not "over a year".

I say "allegedly" because Mark Petch (whom I do not know personally) posted it, I haven't verified it, I have know way of knowing whether it's factual or not... I choose to "pull it out now" because it was posted only a few posts before mine.

I pressume Mark Petch (and once again, I don't know and have never spoken to Mr Petch) decided to post the information because David John is from the sounds of things is planning to throw a bit cash around in the NZ Motorsport scene when he ALLEGEDLY owes a not-insignificant amount to the Scotts (among others).... Personally, I think it's fair enough if he's got an issue with that.

Quote:
Does that mean you do not actually know 100% chappellie but are still keen on spreading this story????
Correct (see above).

As far as "spreading"the story goes... Well, I've replied to a post in the same thread as it was originally posted.... It's hardly "spreading" it and certainly if I WAS intending to spread anything, I can assure you I have far far more effective means of "spreading" information than posting it here.

Quote:
Kayne Scott has also said as has Mark Petch that the Scott family own the
TKR car from last year yet it is still in TKR's control in Aust.
Control would suggest that TKR are free to do with the car what they like. Allegedly their's a lien on the asset. I have no doubt that the vehicle is a registered asset of TKR, but whether it's free of encumberment is another question.... Certainly from Mr Petch's post it would appear that the Scotts feel they are owed a fair amount of money (which if liquidated I would assume would make up a fair chunk of that particular asset).

Here's a question for you (or Mr John ): It's been made very very clear that TKR don't feel they were in the wrong with the annullment of the FPR contract. Given that TKR are now well and truely clear of the Ford NZ sponsorship (which I believe was the only reason stopping legal action) why wouldn't/hasn't David John sought damages? From what I know, if TKR are in the right, it's a pretty clear cut case and I imagine the damages would be significant...... So why wouldn't he you go for damages?