Thread: LM24 2018 GTE thread
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 16:49 (Ref:3828683)   #51
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's kind of weird how it's being handled as I thought it was BMW's turn in the backdoor cabinets to be the winner this year, because of the comeback. Not Ford's again, or certainly Porsche's (thanks to leaving P1)

But then again I have to remind myself that BMW were the masters of sandbagging in the M3 GT2 era, just as AMR's been after them. And you only have to look what they "magically" did between Daytona and Sebring this year too, for what was a new car.

Added to that the BoP probably changes again between qualifying 3 and warm-up anyway so this doesn't necessarily mean anything yet