Thread: LM24 2018 GTE thread
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2018, 00:45 (Ref:3829195)   #64
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
Porsche seem desperate for a pre race BoP downgrade
Nonetheless, they think it's the track that has gone quicker. I still think we are in for a BOP swing on Friday.

Quote:
Pascal Zurlinden, Overall Project Manager GT Factory Motorsport : "Our clear goal was to be at the forefront of qualifying. We've been working on that since the pretest. Gianmaria Bruni gave it all and made a dream round at the beginning of qualifying. We knew that this would only work in the beginning because there was little traffic on the track. The great result with three Porsche 911 RSR in the first three positions in the GTE-Am class shows us how well our customers understand the car. If you look at the times in all classes, you can see that the track has become at least three seconds faster than last year. "

Gianmaria Bruni (Porsche 911 RSR # 91) : "I had a fantastic first lap with little traffic so I was able to get everything out of the car. In the second lap, I'm on Turn One just as I did in the previous lap. But when turning the car broke out suddenly and I landed in the gravel. When I got out, I saw that I had a puncture on the front right. I am very happy about my great time.

Last edited by Articus; 14 Jun 2018 at 00:50.