View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2018, 18:54 (Ref:3839521)   #258
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I'm sure there are free options, but probably require a little more internet acumen than what I possess.

I always say I would pay the series direct if they would provide a good streaming option. Because most series don't, or go through some other media platform that geoblocks, I will use this option.

I thought theracingline had a youtube stream? Did that die?
We do have a stream up, but it's the official GT World one, so most likely Geoblocked. Unfortunately it's hard for me to know what's Geoblocked and what isn't.