View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2020, 03:16 (Ref:4007499)   #81
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I’m bringing my usual but with the regular smaller walkabout this year instead of the big grill. Yeah, just hit the parents to pick up my gear since they have the extra space for it for me. Tony asked about the fryer, I’ll fry if we want. I have my usual 2 canopies and the slant leg to claim so fence space. I wasn’t planning anything special this year beyond probably some of the bacon. And a few bourbons to share, and just ordered a boatload of cigars for those who partake. I have to clear space in the chest freezer for the ice blocks this evening and get them freezing.

I’m still debating next weekend with the Historics and setting up early. The new entry list for HSR looks decent and the Pug, and others from Europe, is coming back. May see if they’ll let me set up next weekend and leave it since I’d be back on Tuesday. I have a feeling they’ll say no but worth an ask.
It would be nice if they let you stay setup. But I also doubt they will. They will have an excuse like "they need to mow". Sure we don't have grass there, but whatever. You should leave your stuff with cardboard cutouts of you to scare off the staff!