View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2020, 17:09 (Ref:4008867)   #90
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I think I know most of you guys by now and usually see you each year at Petit. Seeing as how I moved cross-country and '20 is garbage to begin with, this will be my first missed Petit since I started going. Man, it's going to be really strange watching it on TV.

Reading through this thread it's funny how in many ways what is being planned for out here at Laguna Seca will be the exact opposite. Seems that other than the 50% capacity and no paddock access and grid walk things will be rather normal, other than limiting camping. Out here at Laguna Seca it's a strange situation where the track is not allowed to host any spectators per state or county ordinances. I was surprised to see the track promoting camping for the weekend however. Can't buy a ticket but you are encouraged to camp. For those who've never been to Laguna Seca, some of the best viewing spots are outside the fences, I'm thinking of the hillside above the hairpin, you can see each turn from turn 9 to your left, to turn 5 at your right. So it won't be all bad, and I won't have to buy a ticket, just a $40 camping pass!

Anyway, I hope you all have fun, and if anyone feels like wasting a little beer and pouring some out for me I'd appreciate the sentiment.