Thread: DTM 2021
View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2021, 18:24 (Ref:4063120)   #375
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Just to clarify, I mentioned Florsch because is that kind of "modern" driver which gives the idea of being much more focused on her socials career and how many likes/followers can get than actually get better results on grid... I can't care less about her gender.
Gender kind of does mattter. Do you know of any male race car drivers with a personal youtube channel that is bigger than Sophia Floresch, Hallie Deegan, and Danica Patrick...I can't think of any. Certainly not any male sportscar drivers.

And I must say Sophia has gotten less mentions on the broadcast at the EuroSpeedway round than at Monza. So I hope it remains that way unless Sophia or Emee work their way into the top 10 on merit.

Race 1 was a good watch. 4 makes in the top 4. Winward getting good results in all sorts of places. 24 Hours of Daytona of course. But also wins in DTM and GT World Challenge too.

I never seen DTM ever before this year, but I like GT racing so here I am watching. I even watched the frigggin' 10 car grid GT Open race at Imola too :-)