View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2022, 14:28 (Ref:4127527)   #285
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Excelr8? Motorbase? Have the potential to run 2 teams of 2 cars, and both the Hyundai and Ford looks to be a decent package in the right hands. Of the two I think Excelr8 could be serious possibility.
Having worked with Motorbase before - are there any bridges burnt there?

Hill knows the Focus (assuming he stays with the team), although that might 'fix' them to Osborne in the second car too.

I still think a 'Boardley' TBL is the most likely - maybe as another WSR customer?