View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2008, 05:37 (Ref:2315083)   #3
Dasher
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
Dasher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tanders not bad, probably the best female going around in Australia at the moment but just falls short of the mark, always has always will.

Couldn't quite make it in karts
Couldn't quite make it in Formula Ford
Couldn't quite make it in Development series the first time she did it.
Couldn't quite make it in Australian F3 despite having the best car in the field and doing a darn good job.

And wont make it next year if she goes to the Fujitsu series as well, she'll be competitive but will fall just short again.

I reckon being married to GT gets her a foot in the door as well.

Only reason she or most females get a go is because a female with limited to reasonable talent is much more marketable than a male with equal or much more talent, money talks always has & always will.

Have a look at Danica Patrick if you don't believe me,good looker,very very marketable, reasonable to good talent, but when push comes to shove she cant cut it, making out she is going to belt somebody in pit lane knowing that if it came down to it she would never go through with it but makes a big deal out of it by marching off down pit lane with the TV cameras & security guys in tow, but again she is a very marketable commodity, money talks.

If a female driver ever wins an F1,V8's,F3, Champ/Indy car or any other major championship, I will happily withdraw my comments.

Until then, there never has been or ever will be a female driver that wins a major motor racing championship.

Last edited by Dasher; 18 Oct 2008 at 05:42.