Thread: IMSA Race VIRginia 2018
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2018, 19:29 (Ref:3844800)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm glad I'm not the only one there, the guys on FS2 basically called it a revenge punt for pushing his way past. If you can't defend then punting the guy who passed you WITHOUT contact is not ok. Personally think they should be parked not a stop-go, but that's more of a long term try to cut down on this driving strategy than penalty for that driving. But it's tough on the team for that level of penalty but I think something needs to be done before someone gets punted at a bad corner and things go sideways.