Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2022, 15:57 (Ref:4134513)   #1
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Motorsport Quiz

A little game for the off-season. The rules are very simple.

I will ask a quiz question about motorsport. Whoever gets the question right asks the next question, whoever gets that one right asks the next question and so forth.

If you get one right but don't want to ask the next question, anyone is allowed to butt in with a question, and the chain continues from there.

When asking a question, you must specify whether we are allowed to research to help us find it, or if it must be done entirely using your own brain. (If not specified, assume research is allowed).

Clues can be given at the discretion of the question-asker. It is also up to the question-asker to decide when to reveal the answer, and if nobody gets it then that person is free to ask another, or allow anyone to ask the next question.

The topic of the question can be anything to do with motorsport, past or present. This is in the Formula 1 section because I assume most people will want to ask about F1, but it can be any motorsport.

So, my starting question is, what have the following drivers done, which nobody else has?

Juan Manuel Fangio
Alberto Ascari
Denny Hulme
Emerson Fittipaldi
Alain Prost (x3)
Ayrton Senna
Nico Rosberg

You could also argue that Graham Hill should be on the list, but I wouldn’t include him.

Clue: it is something that can only be done during a championship-winning season. Research is permitted.

I hope you enjoy the game

Last edited by BTCC frog; 22 Nov 2022 at 16:18.