View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2019, 14:00 (Ref:3893913)   #53
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm inclined to agree about them being clubman racers, unless you're somehow differentiating between clubman and amateur. No one is paying these guys a wage to drive, possibly with the exception of someone like Miggins, so they're just doing it for the fun like the rest of us.

Ollie is slightly different because of how much he puts into the sport with stuff like RX150, but at the end of the day he's still entering out of his own pocket.

The problem with the BRC is that I don't think it's attractive enough to entice people to watch. Silverstone and Pembrey are both 3+ hours driving each way for me and if I'm doing that then I want to see a reasonable number of top level cars running closely. Watching a field where virtually everyone is going to make it to the final just doesn't make me want to drive 3 hours. I may do Pembrey as it's a double header, but I really don't fancy spending 6-8 hours driving to watch such a poor turn out.