View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2021, 18:58 (Ref:4030736)   #3038
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Quite possibly the worst most sexist thing I have seen on the internet in a long time. Two people not at all related in jobs, history or life and you make the comparison because what? So far the only thing I can see is you've decided females can't do the job.

Oh and before you open your yap and seal your fate, Klauser has been involved in the C7 program, Cadillac Racing in the ATS and then the DPi program, and the Camaro GT4 program. So yeah, she's an outsider who's going to fill the place with new ideas and try to remake the history. Go on and rejoin the other cavemen and post such drivel and garbage on Facebook where it belongs.

Well put.

There’s zero reason she will perform any different to anyone would in that role. She has a decent background and a very in depth knowledge of GM so I don’t doubt she has what it takes to reposition programmes.

I hope they go GT3 corvette, DPi Cadillac/any other GM brand

Corvette has a great GT racing heritage so let’s maintain that a GT3!

For DPi I don’t think it matters what brand, but a Buick or GMC prototype makes little sense so kinda has to be a Cadillac