View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2019, 06:41 (Ref:3886097)   #402
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I tried to get some for my Rover for the CER series and in the end we got them to accept running on Yoko or Toyo tyres.
If I remember well, Peter, you already suggested to have Avons made for Capris, probably the reason why I registered here after many years of reading only. I was suggested to find TRX by some organiser too… A048 is better than nothing even if not as good as a slick. HTC grid remains an exception probably hard to manage and making few money.

As to grids mixing Grp1 and 1,5, knowing how many good 1,5 you have and bearing in mind that the great majority is targeting an overall win…