View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2014, 20:39 (Ref:3482589)   #11
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forgot to mention Andre Pageot is also racing with our team this year, so we have a full compliment of six drivers.

Two weeks ago most of the team practiced by joining one of Capital Karts races with 22 other drivers. Andre came first followed by Oliver.

I went out for a short while, came across a back marker and hit the barrier.

Ouch !!!

I caught the hard edge of the seat with my upper left rib and either cracked or bruised it.

A quick trip to the local hospital that same evening for an X-Ray could not confirm if it was cracked but after two weeks it's beginning to feel much better after plenty of Ibuprofen ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Our team Hamilton's Flyers are really looking forward to this year's race in December.

We have merged with last year's PDS Motosport and I have my old friends and very rapid karters Oliver Cooper-Welton, Ben Langford & Jimmy Skyers joining Lucy Owens & Anna Richards.

It's going to be like old times 10 to 14 years ago when they raced all over the country in MSA events, Roger Sheffield's Formula 6 etc and I photographed them for Karting Magazine, winning races and championships ...

Do try and come down to this wonderful event and support all the teams. It's a great day out.

Paula Hamilton