View Single Post
Old 5 May 2007, 07:46 (Ref:1906963)   #20
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside Down Bug
Must take slight issue with Silver Bullet on one point though, all classes do not pay the same towards the TV fund, supercar most, stock hatch least. See the entry forms on the website for the full schedule of costs.
Sorry Andy, I thought it was the same as last year. I haven't looked closely at an entry form this year. Pressure of work is keeping me away so I probably won't be filling one in until Knockhill. I promise to look at it more carefully when I do
Supercars pay 3 times as much as Stockhatch, and Supermods twice as much. So it is only fair they get the bulk of the coverage. I still maintain however that at least 3 minutes for the Stockhatches isn't too much to expect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside Down Bug
Overall, i thought the coverage was better than last year, and the extra half hour helps.
Yes it is way better than last year. The emphasis is more on the action. The fill in stuff has been kept to the same level as it was in the half hour show, so it does not seem to take up half the programme, as it did last year.

Last edited by silver bullet; 5 May 2007 at 09:52.