Thread: LM24 Race Hearing Protection / Ear Muffs
View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2014, 09:13 (Ref:3375273)   #31
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
TOM KristenSSSENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Bruno Vandesstick's comments are useful for the live coverage. You cannot miss anything, even without phones and beeing in the meddle of the village. He raises is voice when something important is happening :

"- Et maintenant David Waldron pour les commentaires en anglais.
- Thank you Bruno. After three hours we have at the lead the Audi #1 driven by Emanuele Pirro, Frank Biela and Tom Kristensen. At the second position just behind, we have the Peugeot #7 driven by...
- HA, JE VOUS INTERROMPS DAVID, CAR LA PEUGEOT NUMERO HUIT S'ARRETE ! CE N'ETAIT PAS PREVU, HAHAAAAAA !? Y AURAIT-IL UN PROBLEME ??? Je rends la parole Ã* David.
- Thank you Bruno, well the Peugeot #8 has just stopped in the pits, we haven't news so far. So, at the second position, we have the Peugeot #7 driven by...
- HAAAAAAAAA ! LA PEUGEOT NUMERO HUIT EST RENTREE DANS SON STAND, LA PEUGEOT NUMERO HUIT EST RENTREE DANS SON STANNNNNNNND !!! QUE SE PASSE-T-IL ? Je rends la parole Ã* David.
- Thank you Bruno, well the Peugeot #8 has just been entered in its box. So, at the second position, we have the Peugeot #7 driven by......"

etc, etc...

So I switch between Radio 24 Heures and RLM, depending the phases of the race. But after the end, I always cover my ears because of Vandestick's exagerations with his TOM KristenSSSENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and Emanuele PiROOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
During the race I just have earbuds because of the reduction to 110 db.

Last edited by PascaLM; 5 Mar 2014 at 09:22.