View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2019, 15:31 (Ref:3894117)   #1329
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Actually I was thinking of the French work to rule stuff. If that reduces the M2 won't be an issue.
I’m wondering how much of the M20 congestion could be just down to Operation Brock? It happened with Stack, where trucks were held away from Dover to ‘ease congestion’ at the port. I only had to use it once, thankfully, but when you got to the port, it was empty, and ferries we’re leaving half loaded because the trucks were being held.....

I think tourist traffic, that will include Peter, will have far less of a problem. I’m already contemplating using the Portsmouth Caen crossing for Spa. It’s only 10 miles more, but double ferry cost..... Could be worth it- especially with the news just now that the 3rd attempt at PMs deal has failed!