View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2002, 17:38 (Ref:209010)   #13
Splatz the Cow
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Splatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSplatz the Cow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought it was really good this mag. I'm in Australia and felt it kept me up to date with what was happening, (though nothing compares to being on the net.) Of course it was largely aimed at Americans, what do you think it is, the United Nations LeMans Series. Even so, I loved the hitorical, technical, and photographic sections. It had good interviews that were mature, well-informed, well edited with still some humour. I vividly remember the sections devoted to Bob Wollek, and Alboreto. Stories by Pruett about LeMans, about Jonny Kane and his blind man passenger, and instructions on what to do, "So you've bought an R8....." - (I was having setup trouble so this was particularly useful )

I've never bought a subscription to anything but wish I had to this great mag, - and also to Playboy. - It also has great articles...