View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2010, 04:49 (Ref:2776432)   #25
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Grand Am draws relatively well at Barber, New Jersey, Virginia and Mid Ohio, so I'd think those would be on the schedule.

So here's what I think the schedule will be

Daytona (N) - Barber (G) - VIR (G)- Lime Rock (G)- Road America (N) - Sonoma (N) - New Jersey (G)- Watkins Glen (N) - Montreal (N) - Mid Ohio (G) - Homestead (N)

That's one race short and mostly based on this year's schedules, but I think overall that should be about it.
Think the schedule would start with a Friday race at Daytona with the GA guy for the 24 hour? Would give you the full compliment of events but I didn't read any of the articles to see if they are starting with a Speedweek event leading up to the Daytona 500.