View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2017, 14:18 (Ref:3754720)   #6
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
She not only lost two sponsors, but also her team had a nasty lawsuit because the sponsor refused to pay. She was advertising a similar product from a competitor.
http://www.espn.co.uk/racing/nascar/...ck-sponsorship
Her car is top notch and her team mates run at the front whilst she is completely average.
She has never won a stock car race in any series, and has only won one car race ever in her entire career. This includes Formula Vauxhall, Formula Ford, Toyota Atlantic.
If Stewart Haas drop her she may get a ride in second rate team desperate for sponsors, but will be at the back.
The fairy story of the pretty little girl taking on the nasty good ole boy rednecks at their own game is nearly over.
All that is true, the stats speak clearly, I am no fanboy either, I just was looking at all racers she is average and more household name, lots of drivers are avg and keep rides for a long time doing nothing- just a glimmer of hope, with her everyone is hopeful it seems from the booth to the media and half the fans.
But look at Michael waltrips career, that was a slog, but in the end a good investment for all I seems

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk