Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2018, 17:56 (Ref:3856984)   #276
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Even though we've engaged in plenty of banter about this and all's fair in love, war and internet discussions, the fact remains that a lot of people ('fans' or otherwise) don't share that inherent love of the sport for the sport's sake. I like vegetables and believe they're a great thing, but I don't like to eat all vegetables, as some of them don't excite my taste buds. I want more from my vegetables than just the fact that they're vegetables and they're a wonder of nature for the fact that they grow for us to eat.....