Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2018, 20:23 (Ref:3857011)   #279
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Even though we've engaged in plenty of banter about this and all's fair in love, war and internet discussions, the fact remains that a lot of people ('fans' or otherwise) don't share that inherent love of the sport for the sport's sake. I like vegetables and believe they're a great thing, but I don't like to eat all vegetables, as some of them don't excite my taste buds. I want more from my vegetables than just the fact that they're vegetables and they're a wonder of nature for the fact that they grow for us to eat.....
\You've solved your own dilemma. You don't like certain vegetables. Neither do I. You, like I, don't have to eat the ones we don't prefer. No one is even suggesting you do. Eat the vegetables you prefer. Simple enough, no?

I don't care for NASCAR, IndyCar, or BoPed sportscars. 'Guess what I do or don't do? Don't guess, I'll answer. I don't follow them.

Last edited by jimclark; 15 Oct 2018 at 20:50.

jimclark