View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2015, 18:23 (Ref:3530305)   #59
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM View Post
Hi,

Recently joined the forum and thought I should introduce myself here despite making a few posts elsewhere on the forum.

I have done a few track days and driving experiences, but would like to do more. Sadly I don't have a dedicated track car but would like to give both the Capri and 3200 some track time.
Welcome Do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4C3R View Post
Lol, not yet...it's only a 1.6 S - don't know if it would hack it against other track cars.
There is only one thing to say to that and I saw it at Rockingham on a track day on Sunday:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4698.jpg