View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2017, 21:19 (Ref:3759422)   #101
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceci1 View Post
However far away Australia is to Austria is mine. I myself have more inside involvement in V8 Supercars
I am sorry if I gave offence. The point I wanted to make was that you are hardly likely to have heard from Carlos sr from 10,000 miles away, especially when it is Spanish language journos he speaks to.

Much is public domain anyway.

RB passed over Carlos jr for F1 to get Verstappen.

Carlos jr was only reluctantly promoted when Seb jumped to Ferrari.

Max destroyed Carlos jr in his first year, despite much less experience.

RB moved Max to RBR as they were scared they might lose him due to the toxic atmosphere at STR.

The problems this year were all about sr and jr mouthing off around the paddock, which was in an official RBR press release. Jr had to apologise in public.

Jos is no angel, and only one of 3 managers to Max, along with Huub and Raymond, which also rarely gets said, but now the atmosphere at RBR is generally good and still toxic between the current STR drivers. Who is the link?

I think if you were closer you might see something other than the "potential" you think you can see. Like I said, I think he's competent but no star.

Last edited by peebee2; 14 Aug 2017 at 21:26.