View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2017, 11:50 (Ref:3766028)   #125
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Palmer's had his chance and isn't good enough. Sticking Sainz in before the end of the season gets his prep for 2018 going early.

While Palmer has had some reliability issues, he has also stuck it in the wall far to much too which is his own doing. I wouldn't mind if he was quick and doing so but he isn't. You can teach a fast driver to stop crashing etc etc.....

Hopefully Kubica gets a shot at Williams although will they risk having an unproven 'new' Kubica with a still unproven Stroll? I thought Strolls race craft in Monza was pretty poor and at this stage that's a little surprising - he kept coming out of the slipstream too early and wasn't decisive on the brakes before flat spotting his fronts. I don't think the Williams is as bad as Stroll and Massa are making it look.

Before anyone accuses me of Stroll bashing (Strolling...?), he's doing ok. He just needs to do better.