Thread: Electric GT
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3851965)   #78
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Regarding Electric GT, I suspect this particular series might not necessarily make it, but undoubtedly there will be an Electric GT series sooner or later, and the manufacturers will get behind it as soon as there is a viable option.

I personally don’t mind Electric Racing, but I really would rather see cars fight on real circuits instead of those pointless tracks formula E use. I get it, they don’t want to give chance for comparison on proper circuits but the street circuits they use are so cramped
As a petrolhead and a BEV owner, agree about the Electric GT series. IMHO it’s going to struggle to find a title sponsor, and the Model S used is too big and too expensive. Also wonder about the iPace series, but at least JLR are putting money into that. (I assume)

Also agree about FE and the street circuits, but that was part of the idea. I would love to see them on Brands Hatch Indy or another short ‘proper’ circuit!

If we want totally environmentally friendly race cars- how about a series for these......
Attached Thumbnails
8ACAB1D3-8249-4820-B654-B21EA9E3B727.jpeg