View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2019, 11:02 (Ref:3914753)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I chopped the header short because I couldn't think of a shorter way to put it.

We have a new trend in F1 fandom, if someone within the teams dares to even open his or her mouth and express dissatisfaction of something they are automatically accused of whining by the fandom of the sport. Is it fair to say the fans are whining also? I must admit if anything turns me off F1 it will be the childish attitude of the fans and their attitude surrounding this.
Yes the fans whiny all the time. People are miserable, it appears worse nowadays, as social media has allowed that to be easily expressed. People feel clever if they can point out something that is wrong. The real tragedy is this drowns out good, considered, critical observations and means the fan voice is difficult to listen too.

But isn’t this whining about the fans whining? do I win a prize for this?