View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2019, 12:15 (Ref:3937468)   #1981
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
It does - but do you really believe that there will be any surplus once the existing EU funded things are paid for and the extra bureaucracy we're going to introduce is factored in? I can't see it myself. Red tape will suck up any excess that may exist.
You can of course spin things any way you wish to suit your narrative. I'm only looking at the figures produced by the EU. And don't forget red tape exists everywhere. I really don't see how it can be any worse after exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I got caught up in traffic that was avoiding Brock yesterday morning - the M20 was knackered so the A20, M2 and A2 were also borked. Wasn't as bad this morning - presumably people have got their rat runs sorted.
Sounds like the M25 on any normal day. And we're still in the EU.