View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2017, 00:57 (Ref:3723838)   #104
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I try not to take anything seriously outside of family. Life's far too short.

I'm sitting on my deck, mid 70s degrees F, listening to a college baseball game, having a Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale after a particularly long day. I'm fine with this deal.
Was a glorious day to drive around Atlanta, and only a bit of congestion next to our storage snafu, especially on the last day at that job. Grilled dinner, few 420 ales and quiet at the gf's house. All is good and hopefully the city is good with 2 days off the second full week of work and 3 days at the track in a bit.

IMSA may be questionable rules and competition, ALMS wasn't much different, PWC is basically a read about it after the fact event and WEC is always forgotten by me. But baseball is back, trees and shrubs are flowering, sorry Augusta National, and race fuel is in the air soon. I can't complain, and a decent 2-3 week break from here a couple times a year does help as well.